Sooner or later everyone face that fateful moment before a trip where you ask yourself “What do I bring?“
Even on this thing I am a bit organized and a bit manic, I need to have everything for any kind of situation and/or event. Becoming a mule. But hey, I have all I and the entire world need!
Let’s start by saying that I usually carry a suitcase, a backpack and a bag. In the suitcase I put clothes, underwear, socks and my beauty case. The backpack contains the PC, various chargers, a bottle of water, some medicine, my make-up bag, the Canon and some other things I need for that particular trip.
Now. Let’s talk about my adventure companion, my bag. I have to say that the passion of handbags has just begun. Lately my favorite one is Liu Jo Anna, of a color that sometimes looks like pink and sometimes like lilac, but it goes with everything. I did not think it could be so capacious, and instead!
Here’s what’s in my bag – travel edition:
• Wallet: strictly co-ordinated with the bag (this is not true, just for this bag that was a gift ahah)
• iPhone, of course. Traveling, the safest place is the bag, because for me, putting it in the pocket it’s a risk of losing it somewhere (yes, I’m a really clumsy)!
• Headphones: never disconnected from the phone, listening to music while traveling for me is a must. Without it I can’t relax!
• iPad: Especially in longer trips, it is always present.
• Home keys: in the hidden pocket of the bag, so I can not risk to lose them (arousing my mother’s fury).
• USB Stick: As a graphic designer, I recognize the vital importance of having a usb in your travels.
• Nail file: did you know that I just stopped eating my nails? It’s really hard to take care of them, because they are very fragile and break easily, so for me a nail file is really indispensable!
• Nail polish: Let’s say it’s the same as above! Without it my nails are too weak (let me know if you want a post about it!).
• Lighter: no, I do not smoke! But a lighter can always be useful.
• Some tissues.
• Hand sanitizing: Especially when traveling on public transport, a drop of hygienic and you feel better immediately. Right now I’m using the Black Vanilla by Mercy Handy. I swear to you, it’s the best I’ve ever tried!
• Pencil case: I can do it without it. It contains my pen, a pencil and some colored pencils. You do not realize the importance of having a pen until you need it and you do not have it with you!
• Notebook: always goes in pairs with the pencil case. Especially since I opened the blog I need (and desire) to write ideas, thoughts and full post. When you travel is the best time to write!
• Post-it: I’m a maniac also in this, there is nothing else to say.
• Lipstick and / or gloss: my makeup case is in the backpack, on this bag I like to have only these two products, to make a quick touch-up.
• Glasses case: I need to have my glasses behind, and I need the case to not destroy them.
• Patches: I reveal you something else about me, I’m afraid of blood. I need to stop the blood immediately, so they’re really important to me!
• Banana: I am often hungry and I try to always have a fruit or snack bar. Today I had a banana, practical and very good.
And this is it! Maybe it is too much, maybe it is too little, but that is what I like to put on my bag before a trip.
And what do you like to have? Let me know in the comments!