Hello guys! We are already in May… this year is flying away! Does not it seem to you? I’ve always loved this format in my favourite bloggers and youtubers’ post and videos, so I decided to create my own version!
In spring my sensitive skin suffers a lot, I had a slight but constant facial irritation. In order to hydrate it, I have been constantly using Bionike’s products, a brand that my mom has always bought me and I like it so much!
· In particular, I would like to tell you about the Rich Moisturising Cream of the Defence Hydra line, I use it before going to sleep. It is really nutritious and light, it absorbs in a short time, in fact it is great as a base before applying make-up!
· In this category I can only mention the NYX Perfect filters palette, you can find the review here on my blog. Despite its small defects, I’m using it every day and I really love the colors, perhaps influenced by the fact that I’m crazy about warm eyeshadows! Do you have some palettes to advise me, by the way?
· Break up every night of The Chainsmokers, absolutely. I love them and I love this song, I can not stop listening to it. Do you like it too?
· Passenger. A film that combine science fiction, love, drama, and so much reflection. I just tell you that my boy almost cries, and I assure you, he never cries! The film is shot by Morten Tyldum, and has a cast that I personally love. Chris Pratt, do we want to talk about? In addition, Thomas Newman composed the music (one of my favorite composers): to connect to the spatial environment of the plot, he chose to match electronics to the sound of the traditional orchestra.
Did you see it? Did you like it?
· It’s a must at breakfast, porridge. I finally found the perfect recipe, let me know if you want me to do a dedicated post!
· The photo of the month is this, there is nothing more springy than flowers, if it was for me, I would fill the whole house with flowers! These in particular are beautiful buttercups.
And that’s all for this month!
What are your favourites of these categories? Let me know,